More Than a Paycheck
Balancing the demands of work with responsibilities at home, while finding time for outside interests and personal development is more challenging than ever.
GATX offers a wide range of personal assistance benefits to help you manage the many details of your life outside the office. Support for the health and well-being of our valued employees extends far beyond the excellent medical benefits we provide.
Among the benefits offered are:
- Coverage under our medical plans for exams and certain wellness screenings every year or two, depending on age, with 100% coverage of in-network, covered expenses.
- On-site screenings and immunizations at some locations to promote disease awareness and early detection.
- Subsidized fitness club memberships at some GATX locations.
- Seminars and online resources focusing on health-related topics, including stress management, nutrition, safety and balancing work and family needs.
Managing your Personal and Family Responsibilities:
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Adoption assistance benefit.
Other employee services and benefits offered by GATX include:
The GATX Education Reimbursement Program recognizes the value of continuing education for our employees by helping pay for pre-approved, job-related courses or degree programs successfully completed.
- The Transit Pass Program at GATX offers full-service commuter benefits allowing employees to purchase transit passes and/or pay for eligible parking expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Professional casual business dress is accepted five days per week in all locations.
GATX offers employee discounts and services on insurance and other special offers provided by outside vendors.